About the Venue
Pearland House Concerts: 2845 Westchester Circle, Pearland, Texas 77584
Pearland House Concerts is hosted at the home of Mona Cabler & James Adams in Pearland, Texas. Most concerts are held outdoors, under a large covered patio with ample seating (provided) for 50 guests and the flexibility to handle larger audiences. We strive to provide our musicians with everything they will need for great acoustics while giving our guests an intimate and vibrant concert experience! Check out our photo galleries to see more pictures of the venue!
Folks generally start to assemble around 6:00 PM. Upon arrival, you are welcome to choose a seat for the show or fix yourself a plate and sit at one of the tables while you eat. Dinner and dessert is provided thanks for a handful of dedicated friends who also happen to be great cooks! We typically have a vegan option but if you have special dietary requirements you may want to plan accordingly. Water and tea are also provided but you are also welcome to BYOB. The music usually starts at 7:00 PM and the artist typically plays two 45 minute sets with one break in between. During the break you will learn more about the charity benefiting from the concert and the artist frequently has merchandise available for purchase. The evening normally wraps up by 9:00-9:30PM.
Parking: There is some parking available in the circle driveway or along the street in front of the house. There is also parking along the side of the church on the corner as you turn on to our street (church is on the left and our house is the first house on the right). If it isn’t muddy, there is a grassy area behind our back fence that has space for numerous cars. We just ask that you be respectful of our neighbors and not block their driveways.
Bring: Feel free to bring beverages of your choice along with any snacks you may want to enjoy although we always have plenty of yummy food. You may want to bring some cash or bank/credit card as we often have raffle or auction items available benefiting the charity and the musicians also usually have merchandise available for sale.
Expect: A comfortable, casual environment. Dress is totally casual; shorts, jeans, tees. If you tend to get cold you may want to bring a jacket or sweater. Expect to hear stories about the artist's music and experiences and to meet new friends! Expect to have a great time and enjoy the incredible music! Expect to want to come back again and we hope you will!!!
Depart having had an awesome night! We ask that you leave your area clean (trash & recycle bins provided), check to be sure you have all your belongings and please be respectful of our neighbors when leaving.
- Scheduling/ Contact Info: If you are interested in play a show for us, please email email@example.com, or send a message to our facebook page.
- Prior to event: We will agree on the details of the event, we will provide you with a ticket link and a facebook event link and would like you to share that on your website, email list and social media.
- We provide: secure parking, dinner/drinks, basic PA equipment, mic, stand, stool, time for set up, table for merch. Please ask if you have any questions.
- Merchandise: We encourage you to bring and sell your merch during the break and after the show. Table provided.
- Payment: Fee is generally agreed upon beforehand and we will pay the balance in full the night of the show. If you have other preferences, we are open to discussing these.